This gluten free chocolate cake is amazing! I mean it, really. Here’s what is in store for you!
Adapted from a recipe from my girl Tiff:
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
1/2 cup agave
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Melt chocolate chips on the stove top, stir constantly until melted
- In food processor, blend beans and eggs well (no lumps!)
- Add agave and baking powder, pulse in food processor
- Finally, add melted chocolate and blend one last time till all mixed
- Pour into greased and floured 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350F for 40 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack for 10 to 15 minutes before removing cake from pan.
- 1/4 c to 1/2 c of confectioner’s sugar
- 1 T cocoa powder
- 1 T coconut milk
- Unsweetened chocolate chips (your choice for the amount)
- In a small bowl combine 1/4 c of confectioner’s sugar, a T spoon of cocoa powder and a T of coconut milk. Whisk together well. If consistency is not desired, too thick add more milk, too runny add more powder or sugar.
- Drizzle on top of cake (zigzagging motion)
- Chop up unsweetened chocolate chips and sprinkle on top.