Yesterday was a surprise par-tay for one of my best gal pals Tiffani. I made this delicious appetizer that requires little time at all to make.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake time: 30 minutes
- 1 package brie
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- apples, pears, strawberries, crackers
- Remove crescent rolls from can and create rectangles using two triangle pieces of crescent rolls. You will have four rectangles.
- Make a T with the four crescent roll dough pieces (overlapping the pieces) and place the brie in the center of the T.
- On top of brie place cranberries, pecans and brown sugar.
- Bring one side of the crescent roll up at a time to cover the brie.
- Make sure brie is fully covered with crescent roll dough.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes or until golden brown and brie is soft.
- *Cover brie with foil and leave covered for first 20 minutes of bake time. Remove foil for last 10 minutes.
The birthday girl and her momma…
Birthday girl’s big brother and his soon to be wife…