Worried about what to do with all your leftover Halloween candy? Well, in my case, there wouldn’t be much left over, but if there just happens to be some Twix, Milk Ways, M & M’s, Snickers, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups or Pieces, or any other chocolate candy, make these…
Snickers Blondie Bars
Adapted from: Woman’s Day Magazine
Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake time: 25 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 fun-size Snickers bars, chopped into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray baking dish, 8 or 9 inch square, with cooking spray.
- In one bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, using mixer, beat together butter and brown sugar until well mixed.
- Beat in egg, vanilla and milk.
- Gradually add flour mixture to wet mixture.
- Fold in Snickers bars.
- Transfer mixture into baking dish and gently push into sides of dish, evenly spreading out dough.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool before cutting.