I have no idea why but my hydrangea in the front yard went from dead to alive in the last few months? I didn’t expect to see blooming flowers in October, besides mum plants, but I definitely don’t mind!
Two nights ago for dinner I picked up a jar of organic Korma Simmer Sauce by Seeds of Change. The coconut and cream curry sauce was incredible slathered on my baked tilapia and totally hit the spot over sautéed garlic spinach. I love how a bed of cooked spinach keeps the fish piping hot!
1/3 cup Korma Simmer Sauce
1/4 cup water
3 cloves chopped garlic, 2 for fish and 1 for spinach
2 tilapia filets
1 bag spinach
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Coat fish with simmer sauce in deep baking dish.
- Pour water into bottom of dish to keep fish moist.
- Add chopped garlic to water to maintain flavor.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes with fork.
- Meanwhile saute spinach in pan with olive oil and 1 clove chopped garlic.
- Cook until wilted adding water if needed.
- Serve fish on top of bed of spinach.