I made scrumptious pumpkin pancakes and thanked the maker of pure pumpkin after every bite of eating these…
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 Tbsp raw sugar (or a little less)
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp pumpkin spice
1 cup pure pumpkin
1 cup almond milk
1 1/2 Tbsp oil
- Mix all dry ingredient in bowl.
- Mix all wet ingredients (pure pumpkin through oil) in a separate bowl.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix with whisk until lumps are gone.
- Heat skillet on medium heat, coat with cooking spray or butter.
- Using a large tablespoon sized spoon, create silver dollar sized pancakes in heated pan and wait until bubbles appear (I love this part!).
- Flip pancakes and make sure pancakes are browned on both sides.
- Serve with browned and buttered cinnamon apples.
With the extra batter you can make pumpkin mini cakes. Just coat muffin tin, pour batter in tin cups and bake at 350F for 12 minutes or until golden brown and inserted toothpick is comes out clean from center of cake.