Middle Eastern Couscous, never had you until last night. Delicious and cooks in 5 to 7 minutes! Amazing.
In the making:
- cremini mushrooms
- middle eastern couscous
- olive oil
- Simply Dressed balsamic dressing (delicious!)
- Saute spinach with olive oil and chopped garlic.
- In another pan, saute mushrooms in oil.
- Bring water to rolling boil, throw couscous in and turn down heat to low, let simmer 5 to 7 minutes
- Drain excess water from couscous.
- Create bed of spinach as base to side dish.
- Add mushrooms and couscous to spinach.
- Drizzle with balsamic dressing.
*So simple, yet so delicious. Lots of flavors and healthy, too!
Updated picture of our girl: