Again, vegetarian times, you did me right. This hot broccoli artichoke dip was pretty.darn.good. It wasn’t super creamy and if that is what you are looking for in a dip, maybe try adding a few tablespoons of sour cream to the recipe.
Adapted from vegetarian times
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup chopped finely, cooked broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped artichokes (drained)
- 1/4 cup chopped, cooked white onions
- 3 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese (1 Tbsp for sprinkling on top)
- 2 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon zest
- pinch cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Preheat oven 375F, spray 8 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In bowl, with electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, cooked broccoli, artichokes, cooked onions.
- Add 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, mayo, lemon zest and spices.
- Spread mixture in coated pan, sprinkle with 1 Tbsp cheese, bake 15 minutes at 375F.
- Turn up oven to 400F, for 5 more minutes, allowing to brown and bubble.
- Serve with warm pita slices.