I love spaghetti but have it few and far between with Joe and his diabetes. I honestly can’t remember the last time I had it and I can’t say that for many things.
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup water
- sauce, cheese of choice for topping
- Thinly slice zucchini and squash to represent spaghetti strands.
- Place olive oil and minced garlic in saute pan on medium heat.
- After 1 to 2 minutes, place zucchini and squash in pan.
- Pour stock and water in pan.
- Place lid on top and let soften for 5 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of sauce, parmesan cheese, etc.