There are many, many things I am thankful for. Of course, my amazing family and friends. Here are some others:
- Joe and I going to church together. Means so much.
- My health and the health of my family. Aunt Cheryl, we miss you.
- Having a job in this time of distress in our economy.
- Having the ability to run long distances.
- Being able to donate to a family in need during the holiday season.
- Many, many more good things.
*Enjoy Thanksgiving today and as you go throughout the day, give thanks.*