As I was running on the treadmill aka dreadmill, I was bouncing back and forth between Bravo and the Food Network. It’s funny to drool over food as you are sweating your little butt off on the treadmill. I always stop when I see Paula Deen on air because her “Ya’ll” lingo is very catchy. She was making these little dime pieces:
Adapted from Paula Deen:
Cupcake Ingredients –
- 1 package vanilla cake mix
- 1 package lemon instant flavored pudding
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- Mix all four ingredients in mixing bowl with electric hand mixer.
- Coat muffin tin well with cooking spray, preheat oven to 350F.
- Fill muffin tins 1/2 full with batter.
- Bake 12 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
*To make icing use powdered sugar, coffee creamer and fresh lemon juice. Mix together to form a consistency,which will drizzle easily.
If you need a quick dessert to take to a party and don’t have a ton of time, these are a great idea!