Yet another slow cooker recipe for ya’ll. Get excited.
- 1 cup kidney beans
- 1 cup penne pasta
- 1 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 3 cup vegetable broth, 3 cup water
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 packet organic sweet pesto mix
- 1 bay leaf
- Cook beans on stove top on high heat for 30 minutes.
- Throw all ingredients except pasta in slow cooker.
- Cook for 4 hours on low heat.
- Put pasta in cooker after 4 hours, and let cook 4 more hours.
- Remove bay leaf, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and ENJOY!