If you are in need of a quick cookie recipe to take to a Christmas party tonight, here is one…
Recipe adapted from Two Peas and Their Pod
- 1 box cake mix (I used devil’s food)
- 1/2 package cream cheese – 4 ounces
- 1 Tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup white chocolate morsels
- Make cake mix according to box directions.
- In another bowl, mix together with mixer cream cheese, agave, vanilla extract.
- Using melon scooper, place a dollop of cake mix on greased cookie sheet.
- Using a small spoon drop a 1/2 teaspoon of cream cheese mix onto cookie.
- Using melon scooper, drop another dollop on top of cake mix, making a sandwich of cookie, cream cheese, cookie.
- Bake 350F for 18 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Once cooled, drizzle cookies with melted white chocolate.
*Cookies will be large, be sure to have space in between cookies!