There are only a few ingredients needed to make these pancakes and not one is flour!
Servings: 1 serving – 2 pancakes
- 1 small apple, grated
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 2 egg whites
- dash of cinnamon and vanilla
- In a food processor, place all ingredients and blend just to mix all ingredients together – maybe 30 seconds.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to thicken.
- Pour mixture in greased skillet on medium heat and let bubbles form before flipping.
- Sprinkle with fruit, powdered sugar, syrup or agave nectar.
I’m telling you, these were delicious, really easy to make, and tasted just like regular ol’ pancakes. Enjoy these pancakes with a healthy twist!