Acorn squash soup is just as tasty as butternut squash soup! Here’s how to make it happen…
- 1 acorn squash, cut in pieces, seeds scooped out
- 3/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup half and half creamer (or light cream)
- 2 tsp curry
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Place acorn pieces in pan filled 1/4 way with water in oven at 400F for 30 to 40 minutes or until tender.
- Once squash is soft and cooled off, peel off skin.
- Place all ingredients in food processor, and blend well until desired consistency!