If you like cauliflower, curry and coconut you will like this dish.
It comes together in 30 minutes and can be spread over a grain of choice like quinoa, millet, rice, couscous, etc. The recipe is adapted from Good Housekeeping. I was paging through the magazine at the gym and spotted it from afar!
- 1/2 medium onion sliced thin
- 3/4 cup light coconut milk, divided 1/2 and 1/4 cup
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 2 tsp curry
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 can white or garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup water
- squeeze of lemon juice
- In 5 quart pot, place onions and 1/2 cup coconut milk together. On medium heat, allow onions to soften. Bubbling will occur.
- Add lemon juice, curry, peanut butter, 1/4 cup water, 1/4 cup coconut milk (rest of it) and whisk together.
- Once all combined, add cauliflower to mix and cover for 12 minutes or until softened. You might need to add more water at this time – 1/4 cup or so.
- Add beans, stir well, and allow them to heat up.
- Serve over your grain of choice.