Do you love putting things in the slow cooker in the morning and coming home to dinner ready?!
If you answered yes, then this is the recipe for you!
- 1 15 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 package dried lentils
- 6 cups vegetable stock
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 parsnip, peeled and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 3 cloves, minced garlic
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker. Give it a whisk and a whirl.
- Set on low for 8 to 9 hours or until lentils are soft.
- ENJOY with cheese sprinkled on top!