These are the ingredients you need for portabella lasgna. This recipe is awesome, I swear! Make it asap and remember it serves 2!
1. Mix together 3/4 cup collard greens (my greens were frozen) with 1/2 cup ricotta cheese.
2. Add 1/2 cup cooked Israeli couscous to mixture pictured above.
3. Stuff 2 portabella mushrooms (gills removed, brushed with olive oil) with 1/2 of mixture in each mushroom cap.
4. Top each mushroom with 1/4 cup vodka pasta sauce and 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake 350F for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and mushroom is tender.