It’s time for another one of those fab drink recipes! It’s the weekend, so what could be better than sippin’ something that leaves you with the sweetness of summer and the beginnings of fall? Not much, if I do say so myself. I made this drink last night before heading to dinner with my family at Knight’s Pub. Dang, I love that place! I definitely needed a happy hour drink around 5:30 and this was the perfect fit. You need a few things to make the goodness happen in the glass…a peach, a granny smith apple, peach schnapps and white wine. Got that?
Peach & Apple Sparklin’ Sangria
Makes: 2 glasses – double, triple for more fun
- 2 cups white wine (used Chardonnay)
- 1/4 cup peach schnapps
- 1/4 cup seltzer
- 1 granny smith apple, sliced thinly
- 1 peach, sliced thinly
- In large pitcher, mix together wine, peach schnapps and seltzer.
- Add sliced apples and peaches to pitcher.
- Refrigerate until cold (or add ice cubes if you can’t wait)